Was $89 - NOW $39 Schedule a Consultation! Find a center below.
Just One of several Happy Clients
Listen to Janice’s experience
OB/GYN clinics, Chiropractic practices, Physical Therapy facilities, Med Spas, Wellness Centers, Rehabilitation Hospitals and Plastic Surgery Centers.
BECOME A PELVIC WAVE CENTER!
Upon execution of a lease, Pelvic Wave partners are trained and certified for safety and operational use.
Partners charge cash to customers for services rendered. A portion of your monthly lease is pooled with other local Pelvic Wave Centers to support education and brand awareness within your local market.
Types of Partners
The spatial requirement is approximately 25 square feet (5×5 ft space) and consists of a chair, power supply and end table/cabinet. Access to a standard 110V wall plug is also required.
Pelvic Wave partner examples include; OB/GYN clinics, Chiropractic practices, Physical Therapy facilities, Med Spas, Wellness Centers, Rehabilitation Hospitals and Plastic Surgery Centers.
Large Growing Markets
- A CDC report in 2000 claimed that the cost of bladder incontinence among adults in the U.S. was estimated at $19.5 billion.
- Urinary incontinence affects up to 25 million people in the US.
- In women aged 42-64, approximately 68% experience urinary incontinence at least once a month.
- A 2006 study published by Obstet Gynecol reported that women with incontinence spend an average of $900 annually managing this issue.
- Urinary incontinence is a leading cause of falls and nursing home admission.
- More than 33% of new mothers experience urinary incontinence postpartum.